Ludia Forums

Ignore This Topic,Thanks!

Screenshot_20190817-171933
Screenshot_20190817-172013

Screenshot_20190817-174224

2 Likes

speed increase doesnt mean its faster per se, it only boosts 10%

6 Likes

Without showing the exact speeds of both the dc and the opponents their is know way of really knowing if its a bug or not.

Minimal speed up strike only increases speed by 10%… so a stock dc will most likely never be faster then a 150-160 speed dino…

4 Likes

Dude that’s not a bug. If you increase your speed by 10% but your value is still lower than the opponent’s dinosaur, then you’re still slower.

That’s like if you’re driving 10mph and another car drives 50 mph next to you so you increase your speed to 20 mph and then complain that you’re not faster.

5 Likes

Draco speed is 109
Yoshi speed is 131

Add 10% to the rat and it’s 119, still way short of Yoshi.

Thanks for sharing the screenshots though :smile:

9 Likes

Thanks You For Explaining,I Did Not Know That!

Maybe change the title so Ludia developers don’t spend a few weeks trying to emulate or fix.

4 Likes

interesting fact,if you have a 150 speed dracorat (which require 256speed boost tier 8),with 1 speed up strike,you can reach 165 speed :slight_smile:
¨Pretty nice to outrun all end game speedsters
Oh and btw before speed boosts exists,i already saw dracorat (109 speed)outrun grogosuchus(120speed) so techniquly,i dont give you exactly +10% of the lower value but to the upper value (it does presisly 119,9 but the game count it as 120)

2 Likes

That’s why basic math is important folks!

3 Likes

They try to fix things??? Lmao

1 Like

The effect lasts 3 turns and does stack. A stock draco can boost above 120 if it uses 2 mss during a 3 turn period.

You lost me at the rat (draco) lol. A post saying that it needs to be better? Basic attacks don’t need any kind of boosting effect imo

Before This Topic Had Other Name,But I Had To Change It To Something RANDOM…
And I Don’t Think It Should be improved,it’s great the way It is!

Hence the word minimal speed up :joy::joy:

1 Like

Being Honest…Why Only Increase 10%
15% or 25% would be interesting!

1 Like