Ludia Forums

Iguanodon Lovin

Please, please, please Ludia do something with the poor Iguanodon. I have almost 34000 DNA of this unfortunate creature who I’m starting to feel sorry for. Every time I see one (which is every few minutes) I feel the need to catch it as I don’t want it to be lonely anymore. Does anyone have any uplifting Iguanodon stories they could share please? #teamIguanodon

2 Likes

I feel the same way about poor Lythronax! They are everywhere around me, and starting to feel about them the way you do Iguanodon.

Lythronax/Iggy hybrid I feel!

And styg gen 2…and that poor purr… Something

1 Like

Purrussarus could have been great but they gave it such bad stats. I hope the crocs in this game get a buff at some point - the epic Gryp was a joke

1 Like

I thought this was pretty uplifting iguanodon story :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

I feel better already. Thanks!

1 Like

Trivia:
Iguanodon is actually one of the earliest named dinosaur for human.

Here’s a concept illustration of Iguanodon vs Megalosaurus in late 19th century.
iguanodon-megalosaurus-19th

1 Like

I feel this way with parasauolophus. It does help that I need to make paramoloch for collection sake. But I just love it.

I can only dream of paras right now! They are rarer than the rarest rare thing imaginable over here in the UK

1 Like

Pidgeys and rattatas.

1 Like

Yep, before the update they were everywhere though, regret not darting them all now

1 Like

I don’t miss those days

Got excited earlier as managed to acquire 8 para DNA in a 3 hour incubator

illuminati confirmed :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

@Calebrys: Weren’t you Level 17 almost going to Level 18?

Not in the UK… In your spawn zone… There are areas in the UK teeming with Parasaurolophus! Take a look at this, it might enlighten you… https://metahub.info/guide/1657/jurassic-world-alive-spawn-mechanics-post-1-3-update-where-to-find-specific-dinosaurs-spawn-rates/

throwback photo haha, I knew that iguanodon screenshot would come in handy :joy:

i dont think ive ever darted one. it’s still level 15 with 7k leftover.

I collect the billions of iguanadons, and purra, and dracos, and lythros…because…well…maybe…someday…if I close my eyes and wish really hard…

1 Like