Iguanodon Tournament - 2/7/2022 - 2/10/2022

7 Likes

I’ll participate in this tournament because I really want my lovely Iguanadon back (at third evo at least, for now). :joy:

Have him unlocked of course, but will anyway still do the tournament for the fourth copy.

6 Likes

this one should be easy, also welcome back @Blacksaber
Iguanodon is one of my favorite creature in this game, I am so psyched to get it, he will go along my edmonto

1 Like

OMG I would love to play but my level and my dinosaurs are very low I doubt very much that I can get it

1 Like

I think I have all my luck

8 Likes

Couldn’t find the tournament thread to start with, it had gone cold waiting for the tournament to start…

Anyway, this is so much more in my comfort zone. 14 straight wins and up to the top of Dominator

And 2 good prizes already

Aiming to get as high as I have time for tonight to leave plenty of dinos for PVE tomorrow and Weds

7 Likes

two spinosaurus

2 Likes

Ho ! Bumby !

4 Likes

I keep indo

2 Likes

I’m not going to do the Tournament, ( at least on my IPad) because I’m not lvl 60( and we just had one so…)

My data as of now.

Another 600 thropies and its safe iguanodon unlock i think.

3 Likes

I really admire you for your motivation since I have got NONE. After the weekend with full of runs, I really don’t need this tourney right after another.

I’m so very undecided what to do as if I’m in a limbo state. I only want to form a cocoon and rest in it untill next weekend, dormant. :butterfly:

2 Likes

My advice would be to do a few battles today to claim the S-DNA for Dominator and then sit out or not as the mood strikes you

1 Like

I wish but my warm bed calls my name. Tomorrow is full of maybes. :thought_balloon:

Thanks for the advice though. :pray:t2:

Data after my first run.
And some pretty good prizes along the way

3 Likes

First run:

2 Likes

And second run:

1 Like

The tournamemt seems to be moving slow… Maybe I’m safe here, but I’ll keep an eye on it. Data:

3 Likes

My data

1 Like

Data for end of day 2.
One more little run to 1500-1600 and that should be good
Also another decent day of rewards.
Another Legendary pack
1 1k DNA
3x 500 DNA