Ludia Forums

IIT changed again....do we get a boost reset for this?

So I noticed that IIT is actually working as we originally thought it should. Blocking 1 attack. I used Maxima in the trial today and went IIT against the faster Diplocaulus. I blocked Distraction and then the shield went away. I’m assuming they “fixed” it and it went live with the reset this week.

Now the question is…are we going to get a boost reset with this change? This is actually a pretty major change to a mechanic in the game and people have been boosting and leveling creatures around it. This seems like a big enough change that a boost reset only seems fair with it.

44 Likes

The description still says it blocks 2 attacks. So either it’s busted in the way we want, or they forgot to update the discription.

2 Likes

tenrex is now good again

Normally I’m not for boost resets, but I waited until Ludia said “Working as intended” till I boosted my wifes Dio.
She’s F2P and that was not a cool thing to do.
Not even a full season in. LOL

3 Likes

We should for sure. I boosted so many things to counter 2 turn shields that are now obsolete. Really hope ludia finds it in them to boost reset.

2 Likes

I appreciate the fix! And I fully agree about boost reset.

2 Likes

I get unbanned & Ludia fixes IIT?

What a day what a day!

8 Likes

But yes please do a boost reset.

I don’t need a Trex on my arena team who’s sole purpose was revenge killing Max, Tryk, & Dio.

I mean I do kind of need it, but obviously could use other better creatures now.

Wow, it actually changed? Finally! I can battle in the arena again.

Holy crap really I got to see for myself lol and I just finished fusing

1 Like

Also, RIP the progress on the Tier List we have made so far :rofl:

24 Likes

I give you a month tops. LOL

10 Likes

I appreciate the optimism.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yeah, the logical thing to do would be to reset boosts.
I wonder if people will learn this time and keep their boosts far away from their Indo G2s and Proceras. That said, I’m getting ahead of myself. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

We don’t get boost reset when a bunch of creatures gets nerfed. We won’t get it because of one move. Especially after just having one.

2 Likes

1 Like

This could change as well. I actually think a 1 or 2 creature reset each update should be the norm.

5 Likes

Well don’t violate the rules and you won’t get flagged.

The abbreviation you are using is very foul language.

3 Likes