Ludia Forums

IIT Shield not working

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Instant Invincibility Taunt Shield doesn’t block attacks

Area is was found in: Arena (Aviary)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Alloraptor subs into Tryko
Step 2 - Tryko uses IIT, Alloraptor use High Pounce
Step 3 - Watch as the Pounce hits thru the shield
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Only once so far

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

6 Likes

There is also the possibility the shield didn’t load at all and that could also explain it

For me too. Tryko invincibility shield not working.

Happened for me aswell. Pulled Instant Invincibility against Magnas Distracting Impact, and it went right through.

Same with both my Ardentismaxima and ardontosaurus

1 Like

It’s the nerf that everyone wanted! Just seen it happen twice in a match.

To err is human, to make this many mistakes and bugs is Ludia.

7 Likes

Happened to me too

YES!! This is ridiculous!

“Hey guys, we fixed Invincibility! It used to shield for 2 turns, now it’s 0! We deserve a raise!”

11 Likes

Though I haven’t been using the shield on my maxima lately to give others a chance at beating it, I didn’t want II to become useless.

We need you to solve this problem and reset the PvP trophies so as not to harm those who lost the fights after the seasonal change.

2 alliance members are telling me erlidom hit through instant invincibility now. One member said dioraja didn’t block any damage, the other member said maxima didn’t block any damage

Ardentismaxima shield in PVP does not load at all.

2 Likes

Yes. Erlidom just hit through trykos invincibility shield. I thought maybe I hit the move a second too late but that’s obviously not the case.

Sounds like Ludia’s trying to figure out how to deal with turns. It ends up going 0 turns or 1 turn because probably they changed the definition of a turn in the program. All they’d have to do is just revert it to how it was before 2.0, but keep 2.0’s style for raids.

2 Likes

Happened to me twice on the same match. Once on my side and the other on my opponent’s.

That’s the damage from the group decel rampage that the shield didn’t block

4 Likes

Best fix ever.

4 Likes

I had Tryko opponent had Thor. I decelerated Thor knowing it would use priority stun as it’s next move (health left 1580) I used instant invincibility… Thor went right trough with priority stun. Who’s been messing up the codes?!

No it doesn’t work at all. I was quicker, didn’t block

Better than 2 turn

2 Likes

Brilliant isn’t it :smiling_imp: