Ludia Forums

IIT Shield not working

Doubt it lol

yep, invencibility bug is alive since yesterday afternoon (at least) on arena battles. It just doesn’t work, you select that move and no shield appears also no effect.

Tested on ardentis, tryko, orion, gemini… Not only for me, also for adversaries who choose invencibility no matter when.

1 Like

I had two battles this morning and used instant Invincibility. It did not work in either case. I don’t remember the first one that went through it, but the second one was someone’s Sarcorixis that went through my Dio’s invincibility shield and the Group Shield disappeared as well. In both cases, I had hit the shield button, saw the animation, but the shields never showed up.

I confirmed this in a battle just moments ago. I had swapped in my Erli to finish off someone’s Maxis. Knowing they would expect rampage I went with Speedup Strike. Sure enough, they used their invincibility shield. Except, that the animation happened, no shield appeared and I killed them.

So yeah, for now apparantly shields do not work.

Hey Ludia, the civic holiday in Canada is over. Want to fix your game? Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for splitting the topic back.

But seriously, this needs to be fixed asap… Some creatures are basically with a useless move in their moveset and not everything can deal with it easily like Maxima…

2 Likes

Worked for one turn (or maybe two) for Quetz when I battled one. It showed up and blocked one turn, then the shield disappeared. Imagine my surprise when I assumed it was actually gone at that point but it was still there and just invisible.

Ya that needs to be fixed

I request 190 MRex dna as compensation!!!

4 Likes

I lost 10 matches because of this bug… this is soo unfair… Ludia please fix the bug

2 Likes

I killed an Ardentismaxima today. I would have killed it anyway, but I won a turn early because he used Instant Invincibility, and it never came up. The fighter went through the animation, but the shield never arrived.

1 Like

Shield just worked on my gemini stopping a thor instant change. Maybe a one off though.

Gemini has a different shield though … group invincibility not just II
I wonder if it would work in raids?

IIT shield issue is going to be fixed tomorrow at the usual day change over time.

2 Likes

Alright as of now, this thread is dead

1 Like

Mods time to close…

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Instant invincibility doesn’t work

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- select instant invincibility on any dinosaur
Step 2 - doesn’t work
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 100% of the time

What type of device are you using: Samsung S10

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Yep 100% noticed last night that I/I shields were not working at all

Not sure what happened, why it is dead… don’t have time to look through all the posts I am afraid.

EDIT: See it now, thanks. Good to know it is being fixed.

Anyway, tried an experiment by adding Anky to my team. Swapped her in against their Erli. Invincibility did work when swapped in. Then the shield disappeared, but was actually still there for the next hit.

@Sara @J.C, ANYONE. CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS OUT OF CONTROL AND [insert one of Austin the Game Theorists’s text to speech temper tantrums here]

In all seriousness tho, this thread is already obsolete and will only continue to get shoved full of bug reports and whiny snots, thread-bumping this thing (which is always annoying) therefore making it viable grounds to close it. If that patch STILL doesn’t fix this problem, I’ll make that obligatory thread if no one beats me to it.

1 Like

Closed on OP’s request