I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas (Requests are now closed!)

Deer raptor

25 Likes

I wonder what will happen if I fuse Dodo,Deer and Mortem rex…?

2 Likes

Thank you all for the cake day

5 Likes

All the hybrid drawing all look nice And can you draw Scorpius rex + diplocaulus

I’ve already made 4 apex requests, so these 3 should be the last ones:

Novaculavenator: The “Razor Hunter” is a powerful Concavenator with a much sharper spine than its epic counterpart, with the spine looking similar to a saw blade. While no fur or feathers are present, Novaculavenator’s color patterns are that of a honey badger.

Caedicanthus: Caedicanthus is a large spinosaur, has sharp venomous spines across its sail, similar to a stonefish. Its claws are always partially red, as if they were tipped with blood. Its color pattern is similar to a coral snake.

Vivacruluna: The creature’s name means “Living Blood Moon” because of its giant red sail with darker red spots. This giant Dimetrodon apex reaches 8.2 meters in length, and is capable of withstanding a shot from a tank. This tank shot partially scarred the creature though, and this scar is found on the creature’s back next to its sail. The body of the creature is colored grey.

4 Likes

Could you do a drawing of cera protecting flaffy (Diplocaulus) from mortem?

5 Likes

Sure… I may just post this in JWA Artwork though since this isn’t a hybrid request, probably would have drawn it eventually if posted in something like the Funny Map Screenshots threads

And this is just a general thing I’ll post for anyone who sees this, this is a hybrid drawing thread, I’ll take hybrid requests, ideas, and redesigns and that’s really about it I think

3 Likes

Hmm, Diplocaulus+ Magnus must be their request

Sorry, I didn’t know wether to post it here or on Jwa artwork

2 Likes

Can you plz make a Toast the carno and a Raptor

Now toast the raptor

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums

Thank you!

1 Like

Tyrannostegus

Tyrannnosaurus Rex + Stegosaurus

Arctodus plus Megaloceros? I’ll call it Arctoceros

2 Likes

also Ankylosaurus plus Stygimoloch! thanks :ok_hand:

It’s like dear Raptor

Hello @Snake_Dude! Hope you’re doing well.
I would like to request a hybrid between Allosaurus Gen 2 and Acrocanthops. When I drew my version of it, I made it a theropod model. So for the model, it can be whatever model you like, gorgonopsid or theropod.
Thanks in advance, and take your time!

Coelhaeopteryx
Look at this lol

2 Likes