I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas (Requests are now closed!)

Cool I like the fur on a spino hybrid

Thank you it took a while to choose a final idea

23 Likes

As my request immediately comes after Doedicovenator, I thought I should put out a reminder to use Tupuxuara instead of Eudimorphodon.

2 Likes

Can my request come after his, Snake_dude?

He’s doing it in order. Please sit tight

9 Likes

Like, you can’t just expect Snake to skip over people’s requests just to get to yours. People who have requested have been waiting months for Snakes amazing drawings and we should all be happy that he’s still trying to do them

8 Likes

I am not a good person am i?

It’s nothing like that. As already stated, there are others that have waited months for Snake to do their requests.

4 Likes

This is a bit dramatic, you can’t define yourself by one moment in a chat

5 Likes

Here’s my request
Indoraptor + Troodoboa = Indoboaraptor
Long body, Indoraptor head, Cranial feathers, the horns that Troodoboa has, only has 2 limbs (which are Indoraptor’s arms and it also walks on Indoraptor’s arms), Colors: your choice with a your choice colored stripe.

Requests are closed, so @Snake_Dude isn’t doing yours. He’s only finishing previous requests now.

14 Likes

i have a blurry drawing but it should look like a dinosaur i called it the Alpaca raptor. weird name right

12 Likes

sorry its blurry i guess this Chromebooks lenses are messed up

but i made this for you guys to see what a random person can do.

I know right that never work.

My requests
Indotaurus+indominus
Tyrannolophosaur +Utahraptor
And albertospinos+troodoboa

Snake Dude isn’t taking anymore requests, he’s just trying to finish the ones that have already been requested

11 Likes

I wish I could edit the title to say requests are closed but just can’t :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

Hey, @Ned. Can you helped him out with it?

4 Likes