I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas (Requests are now closed!)

Ah yes the famed autocorrect.

2 Likes

Happy cake day!

Also @Snake_Dude your most recent drawing is amazing! I love the darker color scheme and how it adds a subtle shadow look. Really nice job!

1 Like

we starting again

hello i’m still here

No? Look at the title.If that goes away, requests will probably be open. Unlikely though.

7 Likes

If snake starts again it will probably be in a year or so, even that is a really big “if”

4 Likes

number 702, and hope she came out rather well

19 Likes

when you start doing requests can you do emolux eremoceros and para lux

if
and even so, not making requests like this while the thread officially is confirmed to be closed would be much appreciated

9 Likes

Also snake is super busy with whatever they do in their daily life, and their drawings take at least an hour or two to finish, so if snake does drawings all day then they will only get like 10 requests done. Again, if snake does decide to start take requests again, it will probably be in a year or two, suggesting that they have and insane amount of requests atm

4 Likes

okay then thats fine

i understand sorry

Oh, silly me. I forgot that Dsunga had teeth to begin with. Ignore that part when you get to it and instead just combine Sucho’s front teeth and jaws with Dsunga’ beak.

wow that looks amazing.

3 Likes

Um hi are requests closed?

OOO looks like indom and G man

Yup there closed

4 Likes

That’s because it mostly is

3 Likes

I wanna say I’ve made this request before, if I haven’t they hey-ho, if I have, I guess I can compare the two for differences and improvement maybe

This is the beginning of a few snek pieces

13 Likes

Hello I’m new so what do we do here

1 Like