I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas (Requests are now closed!)

Happy cake day @snake_dude :partying_face::birthday:

2 Likes

Ah, ok, I was just making sure that I could before doing it.

2 Likes

To sum up all of these guys, first we got ourselves a dog with horns. Next we got a Chonky spino. Next we got a newer looking koolamburghiana. After that we got ourselves a new spiky hadrosaur with a more bird like face. Next a bipedal Indotaurus. Next a struthiomimus with a head thingy. Next we got a new, fuzzy looking Thoradolosaur. Next we got a wierd looking baryonyx with a fish tail. And finally, we have a fuzzy looking pterosaur with the body of a prosaurapod, along with some therizinosaurus claws. That’s all, folks!

3 Likes

I love all of them! Your drawings are truly amazing. I am in awe of how you capture the best in each creature and create a beautiful unique concept. So on point yet so creative. You’ve really got talent!

And wow, that is one impressive pile. :star_struck: Have you also uploaded these on DeviantArt or other archive of sorts? I would love to see the whole collection!

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

These captions are quite helpful; I have tried to search some concepts I would love to see by creature name, but it’s difficult to find them with so many comments between requests and the finished works. :sweat_smile: That’s also why I asked whether these are archived somewhere besides the forum.

4 Likes

Thanks! I always do that with just about every drawi mg that I have made, along with other drawings that others have made lol. I’m just good at summing things up

3 Likes

I know I’m a little late on this but happy cake day, Snake.

1 Like

Happy cake day Snake_Dude!

1 Like

Happy belated cakeday to @Snake_Dude!

2 Likes

Are you still completing the request before you close this tread? and what are you on now if so? edit happy cakeday my Snaky dude!

So you can no longer request creatures right now, but any requests posted before I closed them I will try to finish up, and last post was request numbers 705 - 713, and thank you

3 Likes

Happy cake day

2 Likes

This is my gorgoraptor in a indoraptor stance hope u like!!

6 Likes

it looks good! though I suggest posting in in JWA Artwork instead

2 Likes

Can someone pmease tell me what kind of dinosaurs are those one’s but the other one’s above them i know what they are please and thank you​:pray::+1::grin::ok_hand::pray::+1::grin::ok_hand::pray::+1::grin::ok_hand::pray::+1:.

The first one looks like a Moschops and carno

Moschops and Allosaurus Gen 2

1 Like