I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas (Requests are now closed!)

sure, just message me about it

So you want a shant+ankylocodon? OR shant+ any other anky hybrid like raja, ophia, kentro? idk

2 Likes

got a specific pattern or dino moderl for both dinos? or should I just use random references of the dinos that I got off the internet? I also thought that you where making that huehue dino up, just a dino I never heard of :rofl:

2 Likes

@Snake_Dude i have one.

Dsunsuchus

Dsungaia + karposuchus

3 Likes

try this
suchovenator
suchomimus+concavenator

5 Likes

Sure.

10 characters

1 Like

I’d like to have a Shant + Alankylosaurus (components are Alanqa + Ankylosaurus) hybrid. Alankylosaurus is a hybrid in the game, and I think it would look cool fused with a hadrosaur like a Shant.

1 Like

hmm seems great!

2 Likes

thank you my friend

2 Likes

Do a ultimasaurus rex + dodo

3 Likes

Dilophoboa + Mammoth

Ceraspinato

Here it is!!! So, I decided to actually use the pattern from the Isle shant, and I just added some armor and the head of the alankylocodon

24 Likes

Well, this is the best I could do. Just used the huehue’s body and added some more bulk, as well as the head of minmi and the armor. And I just used some random patterns on it that I found off the internet

24 Likes

Here ya go my friend!!! This is a very colorful guy in my opinion, and it has the spikes and patterns of dsungaia, with the crocodilian features of the kaprosuchus

30 Likes

Wow! You’re really good at drawing!

1 Like

Here it is!!!

25 Likes

Boom!!!

33 Likes

nice i love it

2 Likes

10 Likes

its pretty bad
:sweat_smile: