Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

I have another request, you should redraw a preexisting creature, like can you make Thor, but as a ceratopsian?

Can you make it keep Thor’s colors though

2 Likes

Suchotator + sarcosuchus
Sarcotator

1 Like

Thanks they look beautiful

2 Likes

Here she is

8 Likes

7 Likes

For a few of these creatures, I kinda tried to make them look like they were really hybrids, idk why tho

I love your sketches btw

9 Likes

Very fluffy
Bird beak
But if i pet it, it will bite me :fearful:

oO0oH {o_0}
:unicorn: :dragon:

Possible moveset

shielded decelerating strike
Rending takedown
High pounce
Presice rmpg
on escape rmpg

Very spiny. Definite Halloween strike-type creature

Very green
Ludia! Use these for St. Patricks day!

Very scary. runs

I might pet this one. But maybe when its in a better mood. :slight_smile:

A worthy hybrid for gamma! And a worthy hybrid design
Sonoragamma: Finally! A worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!
Also sonoragamma; gulps

7 Likes

Tried to go off your desing a bit, and added some wings of sorts(little bit of gliding capabilities?), ur drawings great btw,

9 Likes

i want to see acrocanthosaur + baryonyx + carnotaurus

1 Like

How will it glide? It cant climb…can it? :eyes:

1 Like

i honestly don’t really know… maybe just like, it can just expand its little wing flaps and maybe just jump off higher ledges than regular gorgonopsids and it will just glide a bit but will still sort of fall
Something like this???

And I think it may be able to climb more than other gorgonopsids as well since it has more “avian” traits? idk

4 Likes

so like this?
A Grogodactylus is being chased by (insert predator here). The predator is chasing after it, and soon Gorgodactylus encounters a mountain. The Gorgodactylus uses its claws to dash onto the rocks, making its way up. But insert preadator here are coming from all sides! Every side of the mountain, there is a predator! Not stopping to think, the Gorgodactylus leaps onto a low hanging tree branch, and climbs up. The predators aresurrounding the tree, knowing the Gorgodactylus must come down.The gorgodactylus jumps off the tree, gliding far away, out of the Predators reach.

1 Like

Yeah, I presume it would go something like that, only thing I have no clue about is how far it can really glide

here’s the aquatic-bird boi

7 Likes

say hello to the true helhuond

7 Likes

Andrewsarchus: Finally a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!

1 Like

Smilodon ken
Smilodon body with Ken Beak with two saber

Than mix with bary
Bary body with fur and Ken beak with two saber

1 Like

snakedude drew smilodon + kelenken already
just in case u want to see it

and this is kelenken model

4 Likes

they requested a diff model so its fine, and if something is requested again, I just draw a different version of that hybrid, just with no color tho

1 Like

where is skoono

1 Like