Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

Didn’t noticed that. Funny coincidence and congrats

2 Likes

Indorventor
Indoraptor and conventor

2 Likes

this is like godzilla

From what I could tell, your request was just alloraptor+gorgonopsids, so…
Here it is

13 Likes

And it’s time to begin the super ultra mega hybrid

Thanks you by the way, who knows how much sanity I’ll lose in the progress of making this lol

2 Likes

This’ll be interesting to see.

2 Likes

oh ok sorry

Just want to ask here if anybody who sees this knows, are there 42 idle animation creature rigs? And by that bolded bit, I mean animations like the carno-medium theropod model rig, oviraptor rig, raptor rig, sauropod, etc

no problem!

1 Like

yes he unlisted my post too.

Carnops

carnotaurus+gorgonops

2 Likes

Looks amazing, good job!

One last request and that’s it, just a quetzalcoatlus x edmontguano hybrid
and i suppose i can describe it a little better than last time, eh

Pterosaur animations, some fuzz from quetzal, and a generally colorful color scheme; the main color is green, but mix and match to your liking, maybe a few hints of a sunset too
also some feathers on the top of the head, think native american headwear of sorts i guess

That’s about it, I’ll wait patiently and take my turn, thanks!

1 Like

dou you wanna see my hybrids?

ta-daa

4 Likes

Rinchenosuchus,Summusignis,Ceratoviraptor

Rinchenia+Sarcosuchus

Summusignis(apex)

Ceratoviraptor:Ceratosaurus+Oviraptor

3 Likes

If your going to request an apex, could you at least provide some sort of extra detail? Like for example is it a big theropod apex? A carnotaur apex, struth apex, etc. And if it’s another big carnivore apex like mortem, can you at least provide some sort of details so that the two are differentiated

2 Likes

Summusignis is an Allosaurus tho

2 Likes

Allosaurus+Stegosaurus

Ok then… but could you still elaborate on what you want me to do then please? As this as far as u can tell only provides me with a base, I need details, for example do u want feathers on it? Should it be this color or that color? 1 row of dorsal plates or several and if so how many? Stego tail? Etc

1 Like

Make a tyrannosaurus raptor trex indoraptor

Please be more specific with what your requesting as I dont understand your request in the slightest