Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

Yeah I’m only really going to do the apex, I’ve limited this thread to actuall hybrids, new apexes, and redesigns

5 Likes

I use these!

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m planning on buying some new pencils

2 Likes

That’s fine, i’ve got other hybrid’s if you’d like to draw them too.

1 Like

can you do a Dimorphodon and a Chaoyangsaurus

Welp here they are! Tried to keep the design and colorations close to the requests so I hope I did well with that, and since there were no requests for the coloration of spino rex I thought I’d use the colorations of a spino and rex from another beautiful game

how are you guys doing?

13 Likes

Doing fine! Celebrating Durga Puja!

1 Like

Thanks for asking, I’m doing great especially since it’s Friday. How are you doing?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Pretty good. School is difficult, but doable. Currently eating pizza and wings.

2 Likes

Doing great, except for an injured knee. How’re you doing?
And a horned Apex Predator, now I’m worried

2 Likes

I’m doing ok thank you! just catching up on some request in my free time, pondering the existance of this thread now that its near being alive for a year, and dealing with irl busy work

4 Likes

Ugh, sigh been flagged. Oh well. Sometime these mods can be a bit annoying. But yeah, having a hard time but i enjoy coming here and seeing your drawings!

3 Likes

thank you! I’m also having difficult times every now and then thanks to an amazing pandemic, but I am sure you can get through whatever it is your dealing with

3 Likes

how are you guys doing?

Good but could be better especially when I’m currently sitting for my end years

Here she is! I hope I did ok and met the requirements, tried my best with the physical description, and I feel as though color-wise I could have done something else but it would look too much like one of the rhinos already existent hybrids

9 Likes

Some ideas :
Sinokotaspinax = sinokotaraptor + spinosaurus gen 2

Dimoboa = dimordactylus + titanoboa gen 2

Purruceratops= purrusaurus +einiosaurus

2 Likes

Looks like a remodeled Carnotarkus with a horn and different colors Looks awesome!

Oviboy
Wanted to see @Snake_Dude’s interpretation of this creature I made a while back