Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

I love their traits, this is beyond what I believed how they would look, definitely saving these permanently lol

1 Like

Thank You!!! I can see the differences, especially the fact I’ve used so many different pens and pencils for these lol

No wait, could you go edit your comment with a drawing of your flying cassowary eagle(poukandactylus) and place the request there? I am worried that the update may come soon this week(release of the new dinos and such) and I can’t catch up that quickly on 27-30 days worth of requests. Sooo, if you can edit your comment with the drawing u did with this request, I can see it earlier b4 the update comes since I’m in that general area of requests rn
Here:

do you mean edit in that same comment and put the ankylodicurus request there?

1 Like

yes please, so I don’t mess up the order of requests and so that I don’t get to the request by the time the next update is out

2 Likes

ready, changed :smiley:

that sucks. i just wish i could draw with a fraction of the skill you have :frowning:

1 Like

with enough practice, anyone can learn anything :+1:(other than stuff like sorcery and such lol)

1 Like

true, i tried drawing for so long. (like a year, which for my hobbies, is insanely long.) i only ever got one good drawing out there, and now its gone :frowning:

13 Likes

just another draw it in ur style thing I guess

10 Likes

So I imagine it would have the armor on its tail and shell like shown and maybe have the teeth of sarcorixis since I think it would look better like that

13 Likes

honestly, i wouldnt be mad if it looks like that. thats a cool drawing

1 Like

Thats whats i actually imagine

1 Like

Tryocranthosaurus.
A Unique hybrid, based on Tryostronix and Acrocanthosaurus.

It’s a black and red hyper fierce carnivore.
Really muscular, the arms are long as Tryostronix’s arms, but jacked and thick. The midsized claws are thick and robust. Can walk in 4 members too.
It’s silhouette is somehow a resemblance of a T-Rex and Spinosaur (without that big sail thing in the back, of course). The head isn’t so longlined as a Spino/Tryos, it’s broad and bony.
Just like the Tryos, this creature looks like it was wearing a “bone armor” with the white skeleton skin style. The predominant color is black (like Acrocantho), with some details in Tryos-fashion-red.

It’s bigger than Thoradolossaurus, stronger than Tenontorex. But slower than both.
Release the kraken :sunglasses::t_rex:

Not sure about the Gigalophoraptor (I really dislike the TenRex head) but Giganotosaurus NEEDS TO BE IN THE GAME!

Really cool creature, and besides being just a T-Rex rival, it does have it’s own flavor. Also, would be really useful in raids.

Hey @Ludia make this happen!

Utahraptor + trex
Utahrex

Dakotanops please!

Guys ankylodocuris or something like that and dakontops are in game

I am drawing what I think they’ll look like since we have no idea what they fully look like(color, full design, etc etc) and actually are not in game yet, but soon