Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

Thank you​:eyes::+1:

he listed it.

1 Like

I feel very, very, very stupid here

1 Like

Curiosity isn’t stupid. It was very cool seeing someone impressed with someone’s artwork.

1 Like

Thanks you @CharlieSnipz :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope, if that was the case, it would be spelt “Pterogiganotosaurolophus”.

1 Like

So… mistook dimetrodon for dimorphodon so I accidentally drew an extra so there’s that now

13 Likes

Thank you very much for fulfilling my requests! Thanks also for the extra drawing lol. I will choose which drawing will be my wallpaper first! :laughing:

4 Likes

14 Likes

It’s been a long time when my lastest request has done! And now i have one!

3 Likes

Can you do A hybrid between CarnoRaptor And spinoraptor? (You can name it, choose how it looks, Just do anything with it.)

My request number three:

Just an Irritator Gen 1 with a ridge on the head (bioluminescent) with drops of water around it (if possible).

Archlus (Arctops + Echo + Thylacosmilus). Lizard Dog animation, Raptor head and Thylus features.

Garkphis (Arctops + Echo + Gigantophis). Snake animation, Raptor head and Arctops features.

I hope I am not being too demanding on this request, I hope you have fun drawing and good luck!

3 Likes

My first request for our dear @Snake_Dude:

Glythronax=Glyptodon+Lythronax

Alangasaurus=Alankylosaurus+Manjungasaurus

Im thinking of a hybrid between Mortem Rex, Trebax, Lux and Magnus. Think you can pull it off?

1 Like

A hybrid of Delta and Archaeotherium called Archaeodromeus. This hybrid would have a lightly feathered raptor base that is a little bigger and has the strong jaws of Archaeotherium. The colors would be grey-ish green, light-blue (for feathers), blue (on face/ pattern), you have free creative liberty with the other parts of the design. Im excited to see how it will turn out.

1 Like

Well here they are! hope you like, and I’m slowly trying to make my drawings as big as they used to be, if you couldn’t tell they’ve been getting smaller
Just curious, because I’ve seen you spell it this way quite a bit, isn’t the name dimodactylus and not dimordactylus?

12 Likes

The troodon is so nice!!! I love the evil look of it :smiling_imp: and the pterandon is very nice too

2 Likes

I’d love to see an artistic rendition of this

2 Likes

My request
inCollage_20210406_214616577
Postotator
Draw this like a slim golden bullet with the small sail like spinotha

inCollage_20210324_223516200
Canochantops
A dark red colour with the saber teeth of arctops

Tryorion
Rion mix with tryo