Ludia Forums

I'll Draw Your Hybrid Creature Ideas

Of course! I do redisigns, hybrids, and sometimes nonhybrid creatures not in game, so this will be just fine. And just to clarify, you basically want a thyla+bary, with thyla as the base model, and want just the baryonyx features(head and tail) to be like arctic predator colors?(black top white bottom) Just want to make sure

1 Like

Yes, you are correct

1 Like

@Snake_Dude your drawings are so good and i thought maybe I should draw these first they turned out really bad but then i became better and better and now i am really good thank you :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@Snake_Dude can i show my tries of your drawings

I’d imagine the antlers are larger in size and maybe flatter? like the prehistoric rhinos horns, and that it would have more leathery skin

Inostherium, but with less fur, concav head and sail?

Wanted to make this thing as spiky as possible

Made a few mistakes upon uploading these images so sorry about all the Post Withdraw By Author

13 Likes

Sure? Just post it on JWA Artwork and tag me Please just don’t constantly tag me with artwork as that does get annoying

1 Like

what is JWA artwork

and it is this

5 Likes

Make a crocodile hybrid, based on a jwa crocodile, and the other ingredient would be Miragaia.

you could have just searched it or asked for a link JWA Artwork!, but I think it turned out ok!

1 Like

so just any crocodile? Hybrid or non-hybrid?

i tried to draw it my first hybrid drawing

6 Likes

Can you draw an indoscorpion? It’s indoraptor body,head, arms and legs with the tail from a scorpion. @snake_dude

My ideas for update 2.8 creatures :
Dimotavis = dimordactylus + Argentavis
Albertocephalus = albertosaurus + amargocephalus
Suchotherium = suchomimus + andrewtherium
Kaprocurus = kaprosuchus + megistocurus
Ceraphicyon= nasutoceratops + scutophicyon
Titanomoth = brontotherium + tsintaomoth

4 Likes

the mighty Dimotarvis! an idea by @Altithorax_Perotorum

5 Likes

Should’ve posted in JWA Artwork,but you did Spinocon’s work.

its fine, I do like the artwork @Marcelo!

I just ask that the re-draw posts or request drawings by others doesn’t become a constant thing, I don’t mind it being posted time to time, just not constantly pls!

2 Likes

So guys, this drawing came from the idea of Altithorax_Perotorum in the update post 2.8, I didn’t want to steal the idea from anyone, I’m sorry for posting here, I liked the drawing so much that I wanted to show your guys

1 Like

Can you send the link? I have a lot of ideas for creatures to draw

1 Like

Here: JWA Artwork! - #6418 by TerrificusaurusII

1 Like