Ludia Forums

I'm feeling lucky this week! (Paramol, Erliko and Ardonto)

Sunday I opened an Easter chest and received Paramoloch! (I was surprised, do not imagine it was possible to earn this amount of Legendary DNA in a chest).

I have been working to acquire Erlidominus for a few weeks (about 1 month and I only need 50 of DNA) and today I received an incredible gift:

If I get one more amazing thing this week, I’m going to go crazy (I hope my next luck is to unlock this “Indominus Chicken” lol).

1 Like

Good luck and disasters come in threes, I think you’ve got one more good thing coming.

1 Like

Nice. I love my erlidom. It’s amazing, so keep going

1 Like

I’m close … tomorrow I’m going to open all my odor capsules to get more Erliko lol.

2 Likes

I feel lucky too. Unlocked my 2nd and 3rd Legendaries.

3 Likes

Hope it goes well. I have my erlidom at 29. I’m saving my rex DNA for tryko. I love erlidom. It is a great revenge killer and can take a chunk out of anything. For boosting, I suggest you don’t waste time with health. Speed and attack all the way

1 Like

Also, make sure you drop your epic scents in a brachi zone. You get anky for dio and tryko, touj for dio, and brachi for maxima along with the multitude of global epics. I would stay out of the rhino zone. Not a fan of the epics there. The rares are also not too great.

1 Like

Thanks for all the tips!

My luck has returned!!!

2 Likes