Ludia Forums

I'm le sad

Not seen a single Darwin, anyone else suffering with me?

3 Likes

Only 1 …

Yeah just one for me so far. Sometimes I think those heightened chances really don’t effect the map as much as it could. They surely overflooded the common hatz bird though. Thing was literally everywhere.

2 Likes

Right? I saw about a hundred last week.

Yeah and I only catched 1 XD

I’m sure we understand its an epic. But the chances seem like a very small percentage up for the epics. Seems like an 5-10% chance increase while the hatze seemed like 99% chance lol.

1 Like

I don’t expect to see them everywhere. I’d be happy with one every other day or something. Lol

2 Likes

Seen none as well
And been hunting for 4 hours today

1 Like

I was thinking of going out to hunt again

7 Likes

I’ve seen two, but one was with an epic scent. I hardly ever see the increased spawns of epics. Maybe 2 or 3 the entire duration. Sometimes none, like with grypo a few months back.

1 Like

I don’t even care about the featured creature anymore… On Mono week I only saw one… Still zero Darwin

1 Like

“Fine, have a nap, THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!!!”

Havent seen that video in probably 8 years. Lol

@Arnold I normally see one by Wednesday, but none at all this week. :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t even try these things, unless it’s a common or rare I need. I’m saving my 2 epic sents for 1.7 whenever that drops.

1 Like

Hahaha me either!
I was wondering if anyone would still get the joke
Thanks @Asta :sweat_smile: :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

That video was one of the original hits on YouTube. Don’t think I’ll ever forget it. Same with Charlie the Unicorn and the Lemonade Duck. Lol

1 Like

California will break off to go hang out with Hawaii…Alaska can come too.

2 Likes

Haha :sweat_smile: this made me smile
#throwbackthursday to the max

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it is Thursday. Haha

Oh man, we got way off topic.

Haha, sorry about that!
Any luck with the Darwins?

1 Like

Nope. I’ve been at work for the last 8 hours, so no hunting for me. Nothing spawns at work either, so bleh…

2.5 hours of work to go and then maybe 45-60 minutes of hunting around the neighborhood with the pups if its not raining.