Ludia Forums

I'm not being funny but I want a refund

I’ve put quite a bit of Hard Cash into boosts mostly earned from grinding and a bit from a few one time offers.
This new boost system is ridiculous!
My Thor was Tier 6 attack lv 22, about 1900 attack
If i use all of the boosts I have in attack now I can get Thor to tier 14 which will increase his attack by 34% giving it 1850 attack.
This would clear me out of attack boosts and I still wouldn’t be near where I was pre patch.

This is honestly unacceptable.

10 Likes

In fairness, everyone else is also in the same boat so relatively you’re still ahead

6 Likes

How is it unacceptable when it’s literally the same for everyone?

3 Likes

It is very unacceptable that you actually have to be smart about boosting and can’t just do it willy nilly

3 Likes

It’s unacceptable for everyone as this is a rip off to be honest.

8 Likes

It is unfair because it is a money grab by JPA. People grinded and spent money based on one set of rules, and now they stripped all of our progress and changed the game.

8 Likes

yeah this doesnt make any sence, i spent loads of money on boosts and now ive barely got any for my whole team.

5 Likes

I partially agree. It is annoying that all of my dinos are way weaker. However, it looks like everyone else’s are as well.

The unacceptable part to me would be if they decrease the cost of boosts going forward. The old exchange rate was 20 hard cash per boost. If they keep the exchange rate 30 hard cash, then all is fair - we all just have equally weaker dinos.

I agree completely you all either fix this system or give me all my money back now!!! I have invested so much time it isn’t even funny into getting my unique stronger and boosting them i had my entire team tier 6 on all 8 of my dino’s and you pricks have made it so everything i have done up to this point and I’m level 20 completely and utterly worthless!!! Seriously i cant even upgrade 2 of my dinos to their former levels if you don’t fix this bs now i will be rating one star, quiting this worthless game forever and will actively tell people to not play this game. This is unacceptable and just a giant spit in the face to people who have been playing a long time. I am incredibly upset with this company right now. Thanks for ruining the only phone game i have that i actually enjoy (sarcasm deeply implied here). To be very blunt you guys should fix this now or get out of this buissness cause all you do is ruin the players experience after spending over year playing this game almost every day i will never again play it until you guys fix this horrible brain dead decision you all made. Every other update you all made i could get behind but this this is some strait up bs.

8 Likes

What an absolute rip off. We got 1.5x back but they all cost x4 the amount. I feel for the people who spent huge amounts of money.

6 Likes

Seriously it’s bad, i would litterally compare this to robbing someone. I am so disgusted with this game and it’s developers right now it’s not even funny.

5 Likes

Personally I think it is great because now it is an even playing field in arena. There are no more overboosted monstrosities in arena. For once balance and strategy is incorporated.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what to make of it. I’ve spent a fair bit of money on this game. Over £800+ over the last year and a bit. It feels like a slap in the face. Especially as the daily incubator still only gives 4 boosts. But they stated that you should be able to boost a Dino per week (without having to pay). How are you going to be able to do that with only 4 boosts a day. Are you going to get strike towers that give 100 a go? Reserving judgement until next week. But this does feel like a slap in the face and a cash grab attempt for when boosts go on sale again

8 Likes

hey do one thing for the both of us and quit, because of the fact rating this game one star, is just stupid it isn’t a one star game and the fact that you are willing to quit makes you seem ill tempered that boosts been reworked to be a way to customise your dino just give them a little speed and health and attack, but also think that everyone is experiencing the same thing so don’t worry a about thor biting off your head. It also implies by your rant that you really value the strategy part because original boosts were just ways to make your dinos ungodly strong.

2 Likes

Everyone of us is not at all in the same boat.
Some paid real cash for boosts.
Some ground for boosts or Tapjoy’d.
Some did nothing with boosts.

The biggest losers in this are those who paid real cash.

11 Likes

It’s just a cash grab plain and simple in lamens terms they are robbing everyone blind who spent money or did a crapton of tapjoy to get these boosts.

4 Likes

Where Ludia is concerned, that was always the case lmao

2 Likes

For reals their now worse then getting that creepy uber driver.

Incorrect. We’re suffering the consequences of the same decisions, but this reset is uber-unfair towards people who invested a lot of time and/or real cash on the game because it nullifies their efforts.

I’ve personally moved from a team of 6/6/7 (8 dinos boosted to that level, and I was close to have erlidominus going 7/7/8) to have a team of trash. Which is OK, but I WANT my hardcash back. I didn’t put any real money in it, just days grinding and working my ass off to buy boosts that now serve me nothing.

All other times they rolled those back, they gave the hardcash back to players. That would be fine. But saying “take this crap instead” pisses me off beyond comprehension.

VIP cancelled, 1-star rating of the game in the playstore, and now I’ll see what to do.

And no, I’m not a crybaby. I don’t care about winning or losing. But I do care when the developer decides that 6 months of hard work can easily go down the toilet because you don’t need it

7 Likes

Reckon Ludias gonna loose Alotttttt of players now…

6 Likes