Imagine if Thor had definate devistation

Imagine if Thor had definate devistation, not many can win not even indo gen2 or erlindom. If i fought Thor and she had that move id need to change my pants, it would be as scary as indominus with definate rampage.

1 Like

That would shoot Thor back up to High Tyrant

3 Likes

Even lord lyto and the goats gruff would be scared lol.

Add immunity to Thor too with that move lol.

3 Likes

And give him 30% armor.

2 Likes

And 100% crit

3 Likes

And give definite devastation no delay nor cooldown.

3 Likes

Yes omg id give up fighting that lol. The goats and lord lythro would run lol.

Add it got real on Thor lol.

Yes, ALL HAIL TO THOR, KING OF JWA!!!:sunglasses:

But in order to get this beast you have to have a lvl 30 Allosin and 30 Tarbo, and for each fuse it’s 10000 Tarbo and 500 Allosin. And oh, 400 DNA in order to unlock it with maximum you can get in a fuse being 50.

Balanced

1 Like

Oh you win without it having that? I struggle once a Thor with over 2500 attack comes out.

2 Likes

Hmm now that I think about it, Thor would be easily countered by that old move which lowers the crit chance…don’t know what it is called but it ain’t there in the game anymore😅
Add that to Diplovenator or something instead of Distracting Impact and presto! One Thor killer.

1 Like

I think this thread just came up with next year’s April Fool’s boss…

4 Likes

I think we’ve almost got it, but Thor needs INSTANT definite devastation if you want him to truly compete in this meta

Imagine if boosts didn’t exist. Dang i miss the old dayz ;(

1 Like

10 Likes

The true one-shot, one-kill move. Bruh, the look on Beaver’s face when he realized what the move actually did, :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hmm I don’t think we need it as an instant move since, it’ll probably have 200 speed.

Ikr? He’s like, ‘Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me!’ and the move kills him, and and then his face is zoomed to show his priceless reaction🤣
Then he’s like, ‘What! Wh-what just happened!?’, and a bunch of dudes laugh.
:rofl: