IMHO, the single best thing for the health of the game

Add at least 2 more arenas. Seriously. The crunch at the top is just shoving more and more powerful creatures lower and lower. I have no idea how long it will take, but before you know it there will be apexes as early as the ruins - and NOT because of droppers.

21 Likes

All people need for ceramagnus or hadros lux raid is a level 15 irritator and high level players to help. Luckly though ludia did put a level requirement on raids but I see your point.

5 Likes

Honestly then need to have an update that just fixes the bugs and they don’t add anything new to it. After that, they can add new stuff.

3 Likes

what this would change? the background animation for top players other than a beach?
:flushed:

wouldn’t people condensed into aviary at 4900 trophies still be there if there are 3 or 6 arenas above?

isn’t the thing more about trophies than “arenas”? or did i miss something?
:thinking:

1 Like

Bearing in mind that Jurassic World Dominion is going to come out, we will surely have a new arena, hopefully so, because in the 3 main arenas they have practically the same creatures and levels too, we must add one or two arenas between the 3 main ones sands.

1 Like

It is necessary for a balance in pvp

1 Like

they don’t even need the new movie to add arena tho, there are still a lot of cool places like visitor center, electric fence from jp1, indom paddock, raptor paddock, tall grass, jp3 aviary, etc

4 Likes