Immediate Help Needed

My internet went off in the middle of my playing. Then it turned back and this introduction screen showed up as seeing me like a new user and showing me another support key. When I clicked agree as thinking this a late game notification or something, it directed me to the game’s first ever opening scene with helicopter noises and a default match up at the end.

Did I lose everything? What should I write to the support?

I could accidentally hit the visitor button, which I can’t be sure of.

2 Likes

Are you a FB player? And generally connected that way?

If so it’s possible you have just unconnected from that, and just need to log back in.

Worse case if you have your support key written down they should be able to get that support key back to you.

But hopefully just logging back in will solve the issue.

4 Likes

Yes sir, I am. Then all I need to do is get back into game and connect to FB via ingame settings menu?

'Cause I couldn’t see any FB login button on the opening screen as I used to.

I’m asking this because being not able to get sure of doing this would cost me to lose the whole progress or not. Like accepting a new acoount or something.

1 Like

Enter the game and go through the tutorial. Once that’s done (and feel free to screenshot Missions, just in case they changed), go to the ingame menu and logout. Log back in with Facebook

5 Likes

I’m on it.

It says this.

Should I say yes, but it feels like it’s gonna link it btw this new account? Don’t wanna lose my msin account.

1 Like

did it work?

2 Likes

Oh ok, it accidentally disconnected and led me to the main screen with FB login.

I have my account back. Phew. :hot_face:

Thank you all guys and sorry for the inconvenience.

13 Likes

At this screen, you did not want to connect. You wanted to log out

4 Likes

Ok this one was really instructive.

I hope the ones who have a similar struggle like I had, this could help them before they contact support. :v:t2:

4 Likes

We almost die when this happens, instead when happened to me I knew what to do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thought of losing everything so far and in a blink… Cramps in stomach. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It could be that you’re just hungry maybe ??

3 Likes

at least u got ur account back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha among the possibilities. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes