Ludia Forums

Impact and Run stunned me?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Was battling agains a dino which had a stun ability as well as Impact and Run. Opponent stunned my Rajasaurus, and then after used Impact and Run. Usually, my Max Counter attack would have gotten one in then. But After the impact and Run, my Raja was still stunned, unable to select any moves.

Area is was found in:
Battle Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- A dino with stun ability successfully stuns
Step 2 - Using Impact and Run righ after, dino is still stunned
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Don’t know, just happened this time right now

What type of device are you using:
Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’ve had this… been stunned for 2 turns in a row by trago after it’s used stunning rampage, then I was stunned for the rampage and then it gets another go… I couldn’t even select a move

Yea seems like a lot of things were broken during the recent update, maybe the guys need a code refactoring :stuck_out_tongue:

I know let’s do a petrosaurs event…

But let’s not let them spin the supply drops :upside_down_face:

LOL had a low level Stygi hit me with impact and run, stunning me. That one’s becoming more of a pest than stegoceratops…

I didn’t count but I swear paramoloch (what ever it’s called) hit me six times in a row yesterday, at least 5

Hey Lavean, thanks for reporting this issue, our team would be happy to investigate further and try and prevent this from happening again. Reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and that information to assist them.