Improvements on my lineup tips

Hello to all. I have been thinking about how I can improve my lineup. I have come to the forums to get some tips. Any tips (except super hybrids) that can help my lineup?

4 Likes

Your best bet are more Indominuses. For herbivores you could go for Segnosuchus if you have Segnosaurus unlocked, and as for Amphibians you might go for more Diplosuchus if you have S-DNA or you could try Ostaposaurus.

…This is what I think, so I would suggest that the experts decide what’s best.

4 Likes

Sadly, I was below level 60 when segno came about

Edit: ostaposaurus is on the way

2 Likes

Just realised I could get this guy

5 Likes

Noice I’m getting closer and closer to getting that guy

3 Likes

You can get him eventually if not really soon. I believe you can

2 Likes

I like him but he’s only usable at 20 that too being a meat shield. Another ankylodocus level 30 and stegoceratops level 30 should also do. I have a similar herb lineup lile you except mine is heavily dependent on monostegotops.

2 Likes

When I can support level 10 super hybrids (monostegotops, tapejalocephalus and spinotasuchus) I can support a level 30 unayrhynchus and tourney hybrids. That will be good

Edit: I can check the ferocity on the dinosaur upgrades I had in mind also thanks to @Mary_Jo’s spreadsheet

3 Likes

Yes let’s take a moment to appreciate the work that went into that spreadsheet and let’s all give @Mary_Jo and her team a cookie :cookie:

1 Like

I didn’t knew you were planning to get it to 30. I would rather get another ankylodocus at 30 instead of buying 2 more Unayrhynchus.

1 Like

Oh no. I’m not planning to get it to 30 for quite a while. Maybe when I have 7000 or so ferocity. I was just pointing out that when I get level 10 super hybrids I am able to support a level 30

2 Likes

Oh ok…

I think I will get mine to 30, currently at 20 hes just used as a punching bag in dominator, but at 30 he will be very useful

1 Like

what is it with the cookies?
:cookie:

2 Likes

I don’t know to be honest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Custom trades are the best

Now I have enough pyroraptors to make a level 40. I have carno unlocked so carnoraptor here I come

4 Likes

More like Dimetcarnus here i come!

3 Likes

Yup but that’ll be a while

1 Like

First half of ostaposaurus is on the way

3 Likes

First half of ostaposaurus is here

3 Likes