Ludia Forums

In App purchases hangs

Hi there. When I go to into the market place to use my green notes my iPhone hangs on this screen. I have to shut the app down and relaunch to play.

This is very frustrating. I’ve checked I have no restrictions and my Apple ID is connected to my bank source.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution?

Paul

Have you checked your internet connection?

Also don’t be surprised if you don’t get the raptors I think it’s just a ‘chance’ to get them.

If you havent already done it. Ask for an immediate refund… I purchased it and regretted it. Those small dinos need a lot of DNA amd not worth it… Stick to catching the free velociraptor

Yeah my internet is on full Wifi. I’m purchasing them from home. Everything else works, I even tried the App Store and “purchased” a free app no trouble.

Paul

Hey JurassicPaul, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem with the in-game purchases. From the screenshot, it looks like it could be a problem with your internet connection. Could you make sure that the WiFi connection you have is stable? If you are on a stable connection, can you try forgetting the network on your device, then reconnect to it? Please also make sure that you’re not switching between your WiFi connection and data because that could cause an issue with the loading.

If might help if you could also try some of the troubleshooting steps listed on this thread :Stuck on loaded screen of game?

If you’re still having an issue, our support team would be glad to help. You can reach out to our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com, with your support key included in the email.