Ludia Forums

IN GAME SHOP BROKEN cant make a purchase

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: the game always no log in with my google account , I have to login manually every time
but this problem never ocur before
the in-game shop wont show the price of item in real world currency (Thai Baht), and it wont allow me to buy it except with in-game money(green), it said You must connected to Google Play to be able to make a purchase. please connect to google play with your account and try again.

yet it never allow me the connect

I am Thailand player , I have multiple google account in my android(samsung Galaxy Tab A) which I must keep its for work purpose

Area is was found in: In-game shop

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- the game always no log in with my google account , I have to login manually every time
Step 2 - even my account is logged , the shop still ask me to connect my account
(add more if needed) and wont allowme the purchase with real money

How often does it happen: all the time

What type of device are you using: android(samsung Galaxy Tab A)

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

No doubt THIS problem will be resolved expeditiously.

1 Like

Hey Martin_Blom, could you please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to try and assist you further with this. :slight_smile: