In-Game Survey

They asked what creature we would like to see… I said Brachiosaurus… didn’t get the screenshot but idk what else to put… I know Brachi is a fan favorite and probably most likely to win the vote so I didn’t vote any different… what all did you guys vote?

image|281x499

4 Likes

Brachiosaurus, Deinonychus, dire wolf, a super-rare amphibian hybrid, a common amphibian hybrid, a tournament hybrid reef, a tournament hybrid cavern, a tournament hybrid cave

6 Likes

I took the opportunity to bring one of my all time “hopeless” dreams back to the front. A new class of animals with insects. I’m still longing for fights between a wasp and a butterfly.
:honeybee: :butterfly:

5 Likes

I voted for Brachiosaurus, Deinosuchus and Parasaurus.

4 Likes

I also ordered brachiosaurus and sinoceratops :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wanted to say Godzillia and Mothra, but since they are trade marks of another company, I went with something else.

3 Likes

I went with Cave Lion, Ichthyosaurs, Arthropleura, Protoceratops, Shantungosaurus (giant hadrosaur), Crylophosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Dynamoterror (admitedly just because of the cool name :yum:) and (of course) Brachiosaurus.
I actually typed Brachio with bold letters just to emphasise it :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao I am glad we are on the same page :joy: @Andy_wan_kenobi I would love Deinonychus!! When I was a kid I learned about Deino before I learned about velociraptor and it was kind of a shellshock to see velociraptors in Jurassic Park that looked ~suspiciously~ like deinonychus… I’m sure everyone here is familiar with that by now… @Tommi that would be awesome!! I love the idea of giant fighting insects. Reminds me of Florida (if anyone here gets that joke… thank you :joy:). And @Kiarash_Bahar I feel the same way. I think Brachi has the highest chance of winning so I didn’t vote 3rd party :joy:

4 Likes

I, too, asked for Brachiosaurus in addition to Carcharodontosaur and Sinoceratops. I also listed Gigantopithecus (would love to see that), along with an aquatic or two.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for responding! It’s cool to find out everyone’s opinions! @Timmah I would love to see a Godzilla based creature set but like you said… copyright :confused: @kingCRAGGERcroc and @Lucas_Paulino I’m glad you guys voted Brachi too! If we all vote the same… I doubt they will ignore us like they do all the other surveys on this website. :joy:

3 Likes

From carnivore I recommended carcharodontosaurus, and in the other classes I recommended 2 of each.

3 Likes