Ludia Forums

In need of hybrid

Dear ludia,
While you work on the next update for this game, consider this list of dinos that have yet to receive hybrids/super hybrids

10 Likes

My boy Majunda better get a hybrid soon. Or else Ludia is gonna get another round of complaints next Update.

3 Likes

I’m ***** for dimo and alank to get hybrids.

2 Likes

Hybrids: *Warning long post!
dimo hybrid? I could create that thing if it isn’t a unique. It won’t have a lot of damage but will still be good to use for non-immunes.
Alanky? Got enough of that stupid DBI Alanqa, and anky g2. Too many defense shatterers for invincibility to work.
Majunda? got 897 fuses still. AND 19827 dna for majunda along with that. pesky nunda and majunga should have some use for at least lockwood estate, amirite?
Alloraptor? I’m in. Got 5090 dna for it at L20. That thing will be a pretty good tank buster.
Ankylocodon? again, got a swarm of anky g2s and ophiacodons, even if it isn’t even tuesday or wednesday. Immune + armor will make it a tank GOD.
Brontolasmus? This thing? Unstoppable. gonna be lots of diversity in it’s moveset. Got around 6700 dna ready at L20. (I used to use Brontolasmus in my PVP team!)
Diplovenator? That distracting rampage + counter while being immune to distraction, pretty good. would make me grind for Concavenator again.
Rat? oh boy. swap in spam. probably gonna get this for the dex and use it in strikes.
Dsungaia? This will be amazingly good with a ferocious and a counter. (depends on what the other component is).
Entelomoth? By itself it’s a beast. It’s hybrid though?? BEAST!! be prepared for the new mammolania. (depends on component)
Erlikogamma? stock up on it’s components. It’s next 2 weeks’ hybrid pursuit. This thing will be glass cannon type but still a good hybrid.
Kelenken? Dodging frenzy, it will hit hard (depending on it’s component) and will rely on dodge (depending on it’s component.)
Keratoporcus? New and diverse dino by itself, it’s pretty good as a DOT and do damage dino. (immune to distraction.) this thing’s hybrid will be BEAST.
Megalogaia? The faster “shield counter slow spam” dino, it’s hybrid will be amazing at doing that… depending on component.
Phorusaura? Instant rampage can save your battle, I run this thing on my team, have it doing 4168 on instant rampage. It’s hybrid will be BEAST too.
Procerathomimus? This is probably the time they have been waiting to give it its nerf. It’s hybrid will probably be JUST like it, but just a tad different. still pretty good though.
Skoolasaurus? gonna be a tank with that armor and distracting. Not beast, but probably will end up being like Monolorhino… considering Skoolasaurus kinda sucks.
Titanoboa g2? On escape dust cloud is a good move. Combine it with precise and decel, you’ve got this thing’s hybrid slaying dodge and X and run dinos.

I was created in the 1.5 update, one of the best updates imo, what if I get a son in 1.15? That would be pretty cool

2 Likes

Well… :smirk: I would like to see Dimodactylus mixed with proceratosaurus…

3 Likes

we would have a slower and a distracter with wound and (I hope) at least 1300 damage.
ATK matters!

1 Like

Can I draw that?

1 Like

tenontorex has entered the chat

2 Likes

I gave Dimodactylus, Alankylosaurus, Ankylocodon, and Skoolasaurus a hybrid in my Ideas for Jurassic World Alive Update 1.15

2 Likes