Ludia Forums

In search of

I know there are times when we want to say GG to the person we just played. Or we play the person so many times they become a bit of an arch nemesis (in a good way!). So I thought it would be fun to have an in search of thread to see if we can find those people on here. Or maybe an alliance member sees and can tell them they have a fan. I’ll start.

Is Windmill78190 on here?!? You have people looking for you.:joy:

3 Likes

i don’t even noticed playing someone twice. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

but this game really could have an option to message who we battle in arena, i already suggested this (if ludia only cares for our suggestions).

:thinking:

I lost twice in a row to him tonight. Both times my Rinex didn’t stun. Kind of hard to forget :rofl:

It would be cool to send a message, but don’t think it should be freeform at anything because that might get ugly. But preprogrammed messages (even something as simple as GG) would be kind of cool.

2 Likes

Windmill where you at :rofl:. Anyone that we play regularly. We would like to form a basic form of communication so we can talk strat and chat after battles

5 Likes

good idea. :heart_eyes:
would enrich battle experience.

This was an AWESOME battle. Not surprising, seein as how they are AP.
Can someone in the alliance tell this person, I very much enjoyed that match?

1 Like

You won Angel with Megalo? LOL Poor Angel. She’s a great lady so don’t be mean. What tier is that Mega ?

2 Likes

Gg you beat me properly but was a fun match :slight_smile:

1 Like

ToxicPrincess,
Your lvl 30, boosted to the hilt, rare Diplotator Dino is highly aggravating.
-Regards

1 Like

Meg’s at 6/7/4 :]

Didn’t know you were on the forum lol. I think I crit your Dio with Magna? Might’ve been very different without that.
I love your team :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I think I battled with you once or twice if I remembered the name right. Don’t remember Megalo tho, that’s why I asked. Decent Megalo tho :slight_smile: Push it to tier8!

1 Like

PFFFF U FAILED, my dear LOL

1 Like

We faced each other a couple times in one of the recent Skill Tournaments. It’s been a whiiile since we met in the Arena, though.
Judging by this pic, I’d say you got to know my Meg pretty well, though:

Her shield is up, so she got more than a swap-in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Avairy, that would be long time ago and I think I didn’t face Megalo for months.
YES that would be Tourny as I think I saw your name somewhere.
Should be good games :slight_smile:

**I like the fact you screenshot our names, I feel honoured. cheers.

1 Like

Oh, your at the top of my “list.”
A lot of AP is on it lol. I’ve always held you all in high regard.
No better win than one against you guys, I take pride in each one.
Never beat Legomin though :pensive:

1 Like

Why don’t you join our Apex friends discord it’s great chatting with people we battle against and makes it more fun getting to know one and other

1 Like

what Apex friends discord, I don’t even know we have one lol.

1 Like

KingD I am shocked how come you don’t know about our Apex friends discord you slacker

Thanks, but I barely go on Discord for the alliance I’m actually in lol.