Ludia Forums

Inactive alliance leaders

My leader isn’t currently inactive. But would like to share responsibilities. I’ve left many alliances trying to find the right one. Always spending my coins. My buddy is currently the leader. Most of my alliance is active and frustrated.

We would love to have you all in “Get Jurassicked” we just trimmed inactive members and have about 8-10 spots.
Very active new alliance looking for more members. No requirements other than activity. We’re already almost to 4/4 just need more people.

Thanks. I just want the developers to address

I’m in an alliance with an inactive leader and there are only 5 of us that are still active. Can you invite me (name in game is GrumpyDynamo2517), then I can join and invite the others. Thanks!

Absolutely, you will receive an invite shortly

It says player not found

Not to worry - I searched for Get Jurassicked and sent a join request. So once your leader accepts it, I’ll be in and I’ll invite the others.

Dooms dominion
Is tha Alliance I’m in. Feel free to join

Hiya. We were in the same position. We had not had a leader for nearly 2 months so I started my own alliance with the 7 people left from out alliance. I did this on Tuesday and we are looking for others in same position to join our alliance. I am very active leader and player. We dknt have loads of rules. Once we have the people we would like to be getting rank 4. There are a lot of rules to follow to reach level 5. And it takes a full alliance of rule abiding. So realistically suspect 4 would be our rank. We are managing rank 2 by ourselves nearly 3 in couple of days but daily battle incubators hold us back. We are 123 check out my horns

Hiya. We were in the same position. We had not had a leader for nearly 2 months so I started my own alliance with the 7 people left from out alliance. I did this on Tuesday and we are looking for others in same position to join our alliance. I am very active leader and player. We dknt have loads of rules. Once we have the people we would like to be getting rank 4. There are a lot of rules to follow to reach level 5. And it takes a full alliance of rule abiding. So realistically suspect 4 would be our rank. We are managing rank 2 by ourselves nearly 3 in couple of days but daily battle incubators hold us back. We are 123 check out my horns

Hi! We could use some active and generous players for our alliance “House of Hunters”. Im the leader of this alliance and just like the other members very active (reaching 5/4 atm, almost 5/5).
Our rules are different then most alliances and did take some time to filter for great players that are both active and generous. Our rule: Donate and communicate to all requesting players during your own request (for example “donated to all” or “didnt have for …, donated the rest”)
If you like the way we are doing things, and looking for a great alliance, please send me a request to join.