Inconsistent fighting

In recent days, the fighting stopped when no one won.
Then a few minutes later the game tells us we lost.
It also happens to me regularly to see the fight finish to announce me that I lost while I am in fight.

Frankly, it’s boring, this inability you have to make this game stable… I’m still trying to be polite here, but I can assure you that the devs get lots of insults while I play.

I had an even more weird experience. I won a battle a few hours ago. The trophy became 5040 and I had one 24 hr and three 8 hr incubators. I opened the incubator page of the game a few hours later, I found that there was an empty incubator slot and the trophy became 5010. I didn’t battle during those few hours and both the trophy and the incubator were gone as if I did not win that battle. I then battled again but got 4 losses before I could win once and got a 3 hr incubator. Now I am in Aviary.

Yes, I have also won a fight, and then received a few minutes later the announcement that I had lost the fight.
What a waste of time…

I was told that I won and really got the incubator and trophy, but later they disappeared.

My match stopped mid game to give me a pink room, then take me out of the match entirely. Not even restarting could get me back into that match. I do not know of the outcome but was told it timed out.

I also had this a few times before. Sometimes when I reloaded the game, it took me back to the battle ground and of course I lost a dino. Sometimes I entered the map after reloading, no battle at all.

I was in the middle of an interesting Nodopatotitan vs Indominus Rex fight, I wish I could have seen the outcome. I had several critters ready to swap too. Oh well.

Hey BouletTime, if you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can take a closer look?

There are also some troubleshooting steps here you could try in the meantime that might help as well: Lost a battle I was winning

Sure, I will. Thank you Ned.