Ludia Forums

Incorrect Account Transferred, no Progress Made

So about a month ago, I had sent my Support key and in game user to the Ludia support to get my outdated Android guest account switched to my compatible Apple device (I sent them the username and support key for that account too). Instead, my outdated Android still has my main account on it, and the Apple device was given the wrong account. I have contacted Ludia support about this, and they’re normally good at responding relatively quickly, but I have received no information apart from the automated messages that do not help. The game seems to be genuinely getting better and more fun, and I don’t know if it will even be possible for me to play on my main account that I’ve worked so hard on.

TLDR; Android account supposed to replace Apple account, Apple account just got replaced by some other random dead account.

I understand that they do have bugs that need to be worked on, as with the beginning of every update, but it’s kind of ridiculous to have waited a month to get my account transferred only to have it all completely wrong.

I’m sorry to hear that you were given a different account on your Apple device, @Death_Raptor. You can reach out to our support team via email at support+forums@ludia.com. Provide them your support key and they should be able to get back to you within 1-3 business days. Your patience is appreciated!