Ludia Forums

Incorrect dino shown on my profile

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I replaced the Indominus Rex seen in the first screenshot with Indoraptor Gen 2 at least a month ago (maybe longer), yet my profile still shows the Indominus instead of the Indoraptor. This is on my second account.

Area is was found in: My profile page as seen in my alliance

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click on my profile in the alliance page
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time I look at my profile

What type of device are you using: Moto G4 Plus on Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I have tried clearing cache and data and uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but the problem persists.

Hey @deepwrinkle, I’m sorry to hear that you’re not seeing your changes being reflected when you change your roster! Before asking you to contact our support team, however, is it possible that what you are seeing is your Friendly Challenge team? I.e., was your Friendly Challenge team identical to your PVP team before you swapped Indominus Rex for IndoG2? If not, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look at things on their end and figure out what might be causing this to happen.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response, @John! :slight_smile: I checked my friendly battle team and that is indeed what happened. I haven’t been able to successfully start a friendly battle in so long that I never bothered to create a special team for it, but evidently I must’ve swapped the two dinos after the 1.11 update so it registered as a friendly team.

I put the Indoraptor Gen 2 in place of the Indominus in the friendly team screen and the issue was fixed after closing the app, clearing cache, and restarting. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent news! I was hoping that was the case :relieved:

2 Likes