Ludia Forums

Incorrect High Score

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game is displaying up to three different trophy counts. I have 3409 as my high score on the leaderboard, yet I just set a score higher than that, 3419. I didn’t get the “New High Score” screen after the win. A moment ago the game was incorrectly showing 3493 trophies on my profile (screenshot below) and on my friends list even though my trophy count has never been that high. Now it’s showing 3409 as my high score and 3419 as my current score on my profile and friends list.

Area is was found in: Battle tab, Leaderboard, Social tab

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Ongoing as of now.

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Technically the season is over so that’s probably why your high score isn’t updating. I think last time they actually took away the leaderboard when we were in between seasons. Not sure why they haven’t done that yet.

That’s what I was thinking too. Game not noticing an actual new high score whilst showing a falsely high trophy count on another tab is weird though.