Increase ferocity - how to progress up with my lineup?

Hi all,
I am stucked again. or better I dont know which creatures I should do next to keep mi linep balanced by ferocity and types.

So what i can do next to increase my ferocity with acceptable differencers, or what Should i do to improve my current lineup

(last screnshots are tab of my tournament usable creatures and their cont + ferocity)

*please dont say I should max my vips, I got my own system for vips (they are numerous backup for event and tournaments)

2 Likes

I’d start increasing the amount of tourney hybrids for each, like Metriaphodon. If you can, get Armormata up to L20 as well.

2 Likes

Afraid no, that armormata is from christmas deal (hybrid for bucks) tourneament herbivore hybrids that can i create now are segno and iguanosuchus

Start creating all of the tournament hybrids that you can, as more are unlocked create those as well.

5 Likes

which levels I supose i can get most of them to 20, 30 with some weaker, but still wait for gorgosaurus tournament so currently i cant get gorgosuchus

Level up ur current metris and buy some more

1 Like

Do you have a paddock full of any of the tournament hybrids? If the answer is no then any of them could be worked on.

5 Likes

Lol, that looks for many metriaphodons and Allonogmius (mine favorites)

Do you think I can go with level 31+ Allonogmius and 21 level of metriaphodon?

Yeah but I’d find a better carnivore.

yep, youdon, but allo first as my favorite :smiley:

I would start getting more big tourney herb and amphib hybrids and get more of the hybrids that you have

I would not focus on any carnivores with DNA when SDNA for Indoraptor exists. I would focus on Metriaphodon, another Herbivore (any of them really), and Gorgosuchus (unless another Amphibian comes along that has a higher value).

1 Like

That’s a bit problem my gorgosaurus is still locked

Sounds like you need even more Metriaphodons then :wink:

1 Like

yep and who not? metria also can easily kills herbivores even with his -50% and you can see i need more pteros :smiley: