Ludia Forums

Increase team to 12?

Battling is getting more and more boring.

In top 500 I’m facing the same dinos in every match, it’s all about having the highest level dinos.

Increasing the team to 12 will add some diversity and make the matches a bit more interesting I think.

Letting everyone select 4 dinos is not a solution, then everyone will select the same 4 :joy:

17 Likes

don’t even have the coins to level up 8 dinos :smiley: 12 would be brutal for most of the F2P players

3 Likes

I agree with you. Maybe only in Aviary though. Or the next tournament, be an opt-in battle.

You can choose a regular battle for the incubator where everything is as is. But all tournament battles are 12 dinos. 4 selected at random.

2 Likes

This would actually be quite an intriguing idea…

3 Likes

1000% agree

2 Likes

Definitely like the idea but I’m really low for coins, still haven’t even leveled up tryko past 21 yet

2 Likes

I like it as well. I mean in the arena now you see the same 8. Occasionally something different. Most have these 8 mastered. All counters and how to best handle the configs. This will add variety and create different matchups for us to get adjusted to

8 Likes

My idea has always been 12 dinos, and no dino can be picked twice in a row - a one round cool down of sorts. Mix it up!! So tired of the same stuff over and over. Immediately after the tourney ended I dropped right down to the ruins to field and fight some different and fun dinos!

3 Likes

I like the idea. Just benched two dinos that deserve a spot in team (Stegodeus lvl 24 and Utasino lvl 20) after creating two new uniques (Tryko and Erlidominus). After unlocking Magna Gorgo lvl 23 will get benched. There will be no place left for Utarinex when I unlock it. Tryo (lvl 23) deserves a place as immune dino and Tryko counter.

2 Likes

I would rather say, max three times in a row same dino can be chosen and 2 rounds cooldown.

EDIT: This can help lower and middle players with unbalanced teams to prevent loosing streaks.

3 Likes

A-B-C-D brackets every bracket will have 3 Dinos(total 12),RNG choose one from each bracket to total 4. The Ludia raises coin limit cause we would have to raise 12 Dinos for our team.

4 Likes

These are some good ideas, family!

1 Like

As a player with a lot of reasources I also love this idea. Even more separation.

3 Likes

I want more variety too. Too easy to pick the 8 best dinos.

2 Likes

yeah i feel like most people know exactly what order everyone will use their attacks as soon as you see the matchup. is like playing the same game over and over again most of the time. 10-12 would shake stuff up

3 Likes

Yes please! 12 to 16 dinos :grinning: this will definitely lower the percentage of getting the same dino all the time … more variety…

5 Likes

It should just randomly choose 4 from the entire list that would make things really interesting.

All I see here is a thread full of ppl that has a lot of coins and a lot of high level dinos, that don’t mind lvl any dino if they find it useful. I mean, this is a great idea, but it only works for the really top players.
I think ludia could do a more balanced meta with a lot of useful dinos and that would solve the issue of seeing the same ol dinos over and over again

4 Likes

I don’t disagree with the coin issue, especially with newer/lower level players. But in the higher arenas we do need a change.

My above post suggested Aviary (or maybe a new arena) or the tournament.

With new dinos coming (hopefully) we need a reason to work hard and level them up. 12 spots opens a lot of options.

4 Likes

I didn’t see this part sorry. I agree with you and I understand once you reach endgame there’s not much to do.
They could apply this, like you said, for aviary or a new arena

2 Likes