Ludia Forums

Increased breeding chance

Hi devs.
@Marcus I want to ask what it exactly means. :point_up_2:Does it means that I have increased chance to get a hybrid from a PARENT breeding pair? ( for example Boltstamper>Skrill+Rumblehorn). Or it means that I have increased chance to get a HIGHER STAR hybrid too? And my second question is that have I increased chance to get a higher star hybrid from HYBRID breeding? ( for example 2 Skrillcrushers>Chestnut ) I am not sure about it.

1 Like

Great question @Denis_Rebro,

There’s an increased breeding chance to get a hybrid, all hybrids are affected. There are no increased breeding chance in getting a higher rarity. Hope this answers your questions!

1 Like

So if I understand that correctly, I dont have a higher chance to get a chestnut if I breed 2 skillcrushers?

1 Like

@TheMurmuquil I think that no. Are we right? @Marcus

1 Like

Correct because you already had a 100% chance of a hybrid so no change

1 Like

Yes, you got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Marcus Can you tell us by how much the chance has increased? From keeping track of breeding results i know that before it was about 20% to get a hybrid from non-hybrid parents. So i’m kinda wondering what % it is right now.

2 Likes

Yes I would really want to know it too.:+1:

I’ll try to ask our Development team about this!

2 Likes

I have been trying to get duplicate Shrill Boltbeak with breeding of two 4* but so far no any luck on it. Now with this higher chance of crossbreeds event I shall try to get Murmurquill with breeding two 4*.

Hey @Zhyan,

After discussing with our team, I don’t have the permission to reveal the exact math behind the increased odds. But I can assure you that they’re definitely higher.

The team is looking into being more transparent with the breeding odds, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.

And yeah the odds definitely seem to be a lot higher. (but i’ve only done 10 breedings up to now so it could also be that i’m extremely lucky)

Is anyone else having trouble getting a Ridgesnipper from breeding? I’ve tried like 6 times to get one and only have gotten one 3* at the very beginning. I don’t think there’s a higher chance right now. :rage:

I would like to at least be able to complete the quest.

2 Likes

Having the same issue! I’ve tried 4 or 5 times now without success, doesn’t matter if what color or rarity I end up with another 3 star Snafflefang or Razorwhip I already have. Even spent 1200 runes trying for one, no joy there!

1 Like

Lmfao… Just wow

1 Like

Good game :slight_smile:

I’m having trouble breeding them too!! Only got 2* & 1* so far, tried at least 6 times and also spent 800 runes to try and get one from the 400 runes offer for 3to 5 dragons. Not a single one I received only 3* dragons that I already have, saved so much for the runes too!:cry:
Got to keep trying I guess, but I don’t want to get to the point that I have to spend real money for one.