Ludia Forums

Incubator cannot be started

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When there is an incubator ready to be claimed, I can’t select another incubator to be incubated until I claim the ones that are ready

Area is was found in: Battle Menu

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Wait for an incubator to be ready to claim
Step 2 - Try starting another incubator without claiming the ready one(s)
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Happened every time i tried to start incubators today while there was another incubator ready

What type of device are you using: Sony Xperia

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This happen if you watch one or more video to reduce the incubating time… If you do, you have no choice but to open the incubator once the timer is finish (even if you watched the video much earlier on). Nobody is sure if that was intended or not, but it’s been like that for a very long time. If you don’t watch any video, then, you can accumulate your incubators.

1 Like

Yesterday I watched all the videos I could and it didn’ happened so I thought it was new

That does seem unusual, DinoThunder. Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at this and provide assistance, so don’t hesitate to contact them at support+forums@ludia.com. Please include your device information, relevant screenshot(s), and your support key. Thank you!