Ludia Forums

Incubator Pricing Differences

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The incubator bundles are showing different prices. The current bundle is showing a price of $114.99 USD when normally it is $99.99. This has happened multiple time now and not just the $99.99 bundles. The $19.99 bundles sometime show as $22.99 both a 15% difference. I have also had times where I purchased a bundle that you can buy two of, the first was $114.99 and then the second showed for $99.99. I’ve been told it is also different on other devices.
Screenshot_20210626-235035_JW Alive

Area is was found in: Market

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open the game.
Step 2- Open the Market tab.
Step 3- View incubators for sale.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Everytime their is a new incubator or bundle for sale.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey achugg22, if you haven’t already, could I ask you to please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with that screenshot attached, so our team can take a closer look?

Thank you!

What a joke!

1 Like

This has been a problem they have known about for a while it seems.I noticed the different prices a couple of months ago but didn’t really care because I wasn’t going to buy them anyway. I wanted to get then indom g2 bundle last week with the emote but wasn’t going to spend the extra $5 because of their pricing error. Maybe data shows the people are still buying them at the increased prices so they are not bothered to fix them.

1 Like