Ludia Forums

Incubator timer doesn't switch to WATCH

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I clicked on the screen at 13 minutes and change, and it showed 3 cash to open. I waited and it never changed to WATCH; in fact when it hit 12 minutes, it changed to 2 cash.

Area is was found in: incubator screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- have an incubator under 15 minutes
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: It has happened before but not in a while

What type of device are you using: iPhone SE

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) When this has happened in the past I was charged the 3 bucks.

Hey RCRiv, there are a couple reasons you might not have gotten an ad! Firstly, if you have “Limit Ad Tracking” on, or a similar type of setting, then there might not be an appropriate ad available. A poor connection would also mean that the video cannot even be loaded, and it might also be the case that there might not have been any available videos for your country/region at that specific time… I hope this helps!

Be better if it just went to a placeholder screen for 15 seconds or something instead of possibly costing someone game cash.