Incubators disappear

Anyone else have an issue where incubators disappear? I opened an Epic incubator and then 2 of my standard incubators just disappeared?

Hey DreCon, I’ve not heard of this issue before, but try rebooting your device and relaunching the game and see if your Incubators reappears. If the problem persists, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can take a closer look at your account.

I was battling tonight and it was either not giving me incubators when I had 2 open slots or it deducted points for wins. Also had a battle that was way out classed for me.

Hey Jymmi_Davis, I’ve heard of players mentioning that they’re not able to get a battle Incubator even with an open slot before, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information to assist them with the investigation. Also, your opponents in the Arena is selected by your trophy count, take a look at our FAQ here for more information: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=about-battles&f=how-are-my-battle-arena-opponents-selected&p=all.