Incubators ! Help please

Hi. I just won multiple battles and the first incubator I got was the epic incubator (but filled in, not just the regular epic). I played another game and won yet another! I played two more games and when I got the 4th incubator, the second epic disappeared and I was left with 3. I was so excited, please help. I have picture evidence but since I’m new I can only post one picture

Hey Dolly, try rebooting your game or device and see if the correct Incubator shows up for you. If you’re still having an issue, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they would be able to take a closer look at this for you.

The order in which you get rewarded 24 hr incubators isnt a % chance every game there is a system to it so you should never have gotten 2 in a row in the first place. Looks like game corrected itself

You are absolutely correct. According to MetaHub the system looks like this: 3hrs, 15 mins, 3hrs, 3hrs 8h/12h/24h by some chance. To sum it up, with the first 4 victorious battles you will get 3 3h and one 15 minute incubator. And the fifth victory will grant you an 8h, a 12h or a 24h incubator.

For further information, take a look at this: