Ludia Forums

Indom gen 2 vs tyranolopho

Which one is better

• Tyrano
  • Indom

0 voters

But they both make great super hybrids too

I’ve heard that ten is better but I want a dinosaur good in raid and battle

I have dilopho at level 14 and echo at 70 dna(have not unlocked)and t Rex at level 10 and can level up

2 Likes

Tenontorex is great in raids. Indoraptor G2 can do well in raids with the right team, but Tenontorex is better all-round.

3 Likes

But you voted indom

So you are saying that indom is better but tenton is better too so it will be hard

Yeah, they’re both good. Indom G2 is good in specific raids too. But Tenontorex is better than Indominus G2.

3 Likes

Here’s the order of how I rank these guys:
Tenonto. He’s a beast in raids and in the arena. group heal and high damage, along with distraction, makes him pretty strong
Indom gen 2. While on par with tyrannolopho in raids, I find that Indom is better in the arena. MF helps it deal with faster thylacotators and having regular cloak is a good thing to have for its speed. Also, the final nail in the coffin is that it can counter tryko, but not every time
Tyrannolopho. The distracting impact buff was really good, and I honestly think it’s better than allosino in raids.It has solid output and a decent amount of hp. If it had a bit more speed, it would be better
Indo gen 2. The only raid Indo gen 2 does well in is the mortem raid, which is the most important. However, outside of mortem and in the arena, she is garbage. She relies too heavily on cunning which makes her easy to deal with. resilient obliterates her and the damage output from indo gen 2 is pitiful. Indom is a better option

3 Likes

True but i think indo gen 2 should come second after tenontorex. even though it was nerfed because it still takes on fierce and other cunning creatures well. It also is quite useful against mortem rex

1 Like

But look at the creatures everyone now uses. Tryko wins. Tenonto wins. Mags wins. Mammolania wins. Max wins. Gemini wins. Even creatures like sarco and suchotator win. It can’t do much because of all the resilience going around

2 Likes

So to conclude

So early game I will use indom gen 2 for now when I get to higher level that I will start with tyrano than ten

What do you say

• Yes
  • No
  • Your choice I don’t really know

0 voters

There are better epics like sarco if you can get it, but for an early good hybrid, indom gen 2 is not a bad idea

1 Like

Well you have an issue here. You aren’t gonna have enough rex g2 for both hybrids so you will have to pick a path. Indom g2 is pretty strong and Indo g2 will help you beat mortem at a low level. Tenrex is amazing but it’s not easy to create and level up to beat mortem. And tyrannolopho is not that great. In epic tourneys a high level Indom g2 will do you wonders while a tenrex & tyrannolopho can’t be used.

1 Like

tyrannolopho is better because it has a move set that is hard to counter, since almost nothing is fully immune to ds tyranno can easily get that of and go for its big hit, and its quicker than most chompers.

1 Like

Again that really depends where you are in the game. Currently for me (i’m in early Aviary) indoraptor gen 2 is still quite good. In fact one battle I got disconnected and when i came back my indoraptor gen 2 had won 3-0 just doing cautious strike. I think that indoraptor gen 2 is better than tyrannolophosaur and indominus gen 2

1 Like

It’s probably more dependent on the team that the Indo G2 is facing. While it is mostly trash in the endgame, it can put up a good fight against the Legendary speedsters and such, so if it doesn’t face any resilient creatures it’ll probably do well.

1 Like

OK most of your say to make gen 2 but when should I start to make tyrano and I have no echo yet but a level 14 and ¾way to 15 dilopho

If that’s the case, then create tyrannolopho as you will take a lot of time to get enough echo to unlock indom gen 2

1 Like

After reading this
What do you say

• Yes
  • No
  • Your choice I don’t really know

0 voters

Probably for where you are. For where I’m at, it’ll straight up lose. My gyro team consists of tenontorex, tryko, maxima, sarco, dio, monostego, mags, and dracocera. With the exceptions of the swappers, all of these guys cruch indo gen 2 due to resilience. I haven’t been in the aviary in over a year, and the meta is way different, so I get what you are saying. However, for an end-game perspective, tyrannolopho is better

1 Like

For PVP purposes Indom Gen 2 is dead. It’s damage output was nerfed. Cautious strike is negated by almost everything now, The Distracting impact is also frequently resisted or negated. It is now toothless against anything with armor. Evasive stance is worthless. For RAIDing it is decent. Mutual Fury can be used to raise the teams damage output, and Cautious strike and distracting impact work well on the raid creatures. One con, is the hitpoints on it are low, and greater healing attempts that should go to the main tank, will hit IG2 instead. Don’t get too excited though, an Irritator does the same role of the Mutual fury and has another buffing and can break shields.

Both the other creatures (tyran and Tenontorex) are just better for PVP and Raids

Nope, indo is used for moderate damage buffs and damage mitigation. Irri is full blown damage buffs. They’re 2 VERY different creatures