That looks amazing

1 Like

Also look behind it.

1 Like

Looks amazing but not really excited

4 Likes

It has got purrusaurus colours though

1 Like

I bet it will be allo g2 exclusive and blue…

Two new interesting hybrids, let us hope they put as much effort into 1.9 mechanics as they did to the hype of these two new hybrids.

3 Likes

So … Blue + Indom = Indoraptor G2.

2 Likes

Allo g2 makes more sense for indom but puru seems plausible for indo. Just stance and size wise

yep, that thing is definitely joining my team

1 Like

Does this mean Patch Notes tomorrow and 1.9 next week? Would be typical with me going on holiday on Monday for 2 weeks.

9 Likes

looking at the stripes or what ever i’d say it either t-rex or t-rex gen 2 + either charlie or echo

2 Likes

oh, and the potential indoraptor gen 2 is definitely joining my team aswell

1 Like

I believe it is:

Indominus Gen 2 (Rex Gen 2+Velociraptor)
{Epic Hybrid)

And…

Indoraptor Gen 2 {Legendary Hybrid} (Blue+Indominus Gen 2)

6 Likes

With this indom’s coloration, I assumed they were drawing inspiration from the film. She did have a brother that supposedly has black coloration. As with the indoraptor in the back, if i remember right, it also killed its siblings. So it is possible it could be just a different coloration based on that. I don’t want to read too much into what the color patterns could be without 1.9 release notes. However, my best guess is T-rex g2 mixed with either velo, one of the raptor squad, or a possible velo g2 for the indom. As for the “indo” in the back, I’m guessing this indom with one of the raptor squad or that possible velo g2.

10 Likes

lets just hope they get good stats aswell, and lets hope indominus rex gen 1 and indoraptor gen 1 get atleast some slight buffs too

9 Likes

Is no one thinking skins???

Why couldn’t skins be unlocked through the story/path/mission/whatever it was hinted at last week.

There always seemed to be requests for skins on here before boosts etc. plus it’s something relatively easy to introduce???

4 Likes

Hrmmm. I see where you’re going with this, but I don’t think ludia would’ve marketed it as a new breed if it was only a different skin.

1 Like