Indom raid random cleanse distraction bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: indom boss cleansed the distraction it had on it randomly and wiped out our team.

Area is was found in: Round one, turn 4 of indom raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- round one turn 3, dakotaraptor goes for distracting rampage (we were doing a meme strat) and indom goes for it’s impact
Step 2 - round one turn 4, dakotaraptor goes pounce and then BOTH of indom’s distractions randomly vanish and then hits us with the full dmg group definite strike.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: only once so far. Ruined my day :frowning: I was excited to use dakotaraptor in an indom raid, as I’d just leveled her to 20

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8s

1 Like

I’d like to know if this happened to anyone else. If not I’ll just add it to my list of things proving that the game hates me

So far I’ve got the 7 missed stuns in a row with my alts rixis, 6 missed swap in stuns in a row on Thor with my magnus, my rinex only stunning Andrew twice in the 20 times I’ve used it in the attack tower, and then the basically 50% stun rate that scorpius gen 3 has on my troodoboa

2 Likes

Oh and the 7 5 multi fuses in a row on ankylodic that were all below 80

2 Likes

Didn’t happened to me last week but I failed anyways

(How unlucky are u? i got 2 50’s on my dilophoboa fuses)

1 Like

yes no numbers, just yes

1 Like

Well if it still doesn’t get fixed I might try next week because it’s Tuesday for me and I think it comes Monday?

1 Like