Indominus nerf?

My Indominus’ cloak seems to only be working for 1 go since the last update this week.

The description says…

“Gain 50% chance to dodge direct damage until next attack performed (max 2 turns)”

Is that a new thing or am I missing that it has always been like this?

I thought it used to be “chance to dodge for 2 turns. Next attack will deal 2x damage”

As if Indominus isn’t flakey enough as is(!!) he doesn’t often go in my team because the cloak is pretty pointless anyway but if this “1 go” cloak is new then he can take the bench stat. (!!!)

Because it gets priority when your opponent attacks that is 1 turn, and when you use APR that’s your second turn

1 Like

Ok… but no change then? I’m sure it used to last longer?

it should cause damage after you cloak and the enemy attacks twice. you cloak and can dodge up to 2 times. if you live then you deal 2x damage with with apr.

But… damage aside, I thought the cloak used to work for 2 goes minimum? Feel v daft but am I not getting something here?

Ah, ok, but now seams cloak only lasts 1 go?

its 50/50 so it could work twice, once or never.

No I mean the effects dissapear so no chance at all.

shouldnt dissapear. maybe it was a bug or the enemy used nullify.

So sparkley skales effect indicating cloak up only lasts for 1 turn now, not 2…

3 battles now, no nullifying :confused:

not sure. try to record it next time. it says in the description 2 turns and always has been.

See how description on the stats has changed? Metahub & prior screenshots say one thing, but on the game now it says a slight variation

now:
“Gain 50% chance to dodge direct damage until next attack performed (max 2 turns)”

Previously:
“chance to dodge for 2 turns. Next attack will deal 2x damage”

Ok thank you I will :slight_smile:

You see though… slight change in wording is confusing and misleading?

no but you didnt include the 50%

1 Like

it says clearly… gain 50% chance of dodge for 2 turns

Very true, but it’s the wording after… “chance to dodge for 2 turns” vs “chance to dodge until next attack performed”…

Ok let me see if I can record and show you (thank you for persevering!)