Ludia Forums

Indominus Rex G2 vs the Instant Creation Lab

So, I hatched my very first IRexG2 via the ICL (yay me! Happy to see her in my park). However, this didn’t unlock the creature in the market. Is this a glitch? Intended? Overlooked? I would very much appreciate a patch where the ICL includes the market unlock, because now I have to buy and hatch eight new Velo G2s and eight new TRexG2s because I used them all to make an IRexG2.

Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

@Ned or @Keith? I thought this glitch was fixed? I know another player that fused two dinos together to make a hybrid and IT DID unlock it for them. Is it just a gamble now? You may want to email customer service. Hopefully they can help you out.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting to see if someone else will have their fused creature disappear from the game as I did (STILL waiting on support to get it back for me!)

My lab is almost reset again, but I’m not sure I even want to use it.

4 Likes

I used the Instant Creation Lab to make Suchoripterus and it unlocked it for me in the Creature Market.

3 Likes

Hello @MistingWolf, if you have not already can you contact support+jurassicworld@ludia.com and they will look into what happened for you.

3 Likes

Hi @Mary_Jo, I was wondering if you got your hybrid back? Also wondering if this glitch is fixed. I’m planning on making a super hybrid, but I don’t want to use the instant creation lab if it’s not going to unlock it or if it’s going to disappear. Thanks for any updates you guys can give.

I made Zalmonodon through the Instant Creation Lab a couple of days ago. It worked for me. I did have get it out of the Asset Repository

3 Likes

I did finally get my lvl 11 pachy added back into the game yesterday. I didn’t have a problem with the next one I fused, so who knows what caused it.

4 Likes

I have received a response to the glitch error, but no resolution as of yet. Just checked my park and it’s still locked as of this posting, but I appreciate the responses so far!

1 Like