Ludia Forums

Indominus rex gen 2 progress lost

Tonight I lost all my progress on indo gen 2, I had use all my bucks and I was at about 1450 trophee, I was reading myself to do another run, about 30 minutes before the tournament ended, and all my progress was reset( approximately between 2 am which is the last time I played and 6:30 am central time which is when I waked up) , I try as hard as possible but got hunter,
I have sent a ticket to support

8 Likes

did this happened to any of you??

Sorry man, I hope they help you on this.

Not a good back from vacation gift.

3 Likes

yep, it actually happened before a few time fpr me but most of the time I was in low league to get pyro, so I always get it back quickly, and now it when I want the dino, which is my favorite come on ludia

I decided that if they dont give me anything in a week I will quit the game, this is too much

Of you have image proof then you should be all ok.

Waiting for the good news pal. :facepunch:

2 Likes

the problem is I don’t, when I waked up 10 min before the end and I saw my progress loss, I did not even thought about it, I just speedrun like an imbecile to dom, and got hunter, I have pics of the early tournament but nothing after

2 Likes

If you have the number that you say is captured, then it should be o’right.

3 Likes

British noises intensify

On a more serious note, I hope you get your Indo gen 2 pack @Indominusrexgen2

I do not mean anything here in a racist way, I live in Britain.

3 Likes

this is the last one I have taken

1 Like

Long live the Queen! :crown: :uk::guardsman:t2:

3 Likes

do you think they can give me the reward

2 Likes

They should.

2 Likes

I just hope that they dont ask for pics, because I don’t have them, so no proof, please give it to me!!!

2 Likes

Good luck.

Since the Titanoboa tournament I have taken a screenshot at the end of every tournament run. My phone fills with screenshots but it is insurance against logging in and . … argh!

2 Likes

At least you have a screenshot from early in the tournament. Then I’m assuming you have more recent screenshots of maybe a lower trophy amount, but later in the tournament proving your trophy count was reset. I don’t know if they’ll give you the pack and unlock because of that, but hopefully.

2 Likes

I just dont take screenshot, it was in the middle of the night, and I was just no perfectly awake and acted stupidly when not taking a xcreenshot

1 Like

Oh man… Im pretty sure you would have won just spend some morw bucks on speeding up dinos then stay at top 90 and you won… BUT progress lost Sad but…,

I hope they give me the pack, or give us gen 2 fury(I ams o close to 65)

still nothing

1 Like