Ludia Forums

Indominus Rex Gen 2 Tournament 06/11/21 - 06/14/21

Confirmed on social media, unless of course they pulled a Metriacanthosaurus/Gorgosaurus situation on this one too… :rofl:

17 Likes

Yikes better hope I get in the prize wheel

5 Likes

I think we can safely assume the tournament when we have 2 things pointing to the same creature, here both the banner and teaser suggest indominus g2. In the metri, gorgo confusion the banner was that of trike g2 to make it more confusing.

So it’s safe to assume it’s indom g2 unless ludia messed up both the banner and the teaser.

5 Likes

Whooaw,very cooooool

3 Likes

I will do everything to have this indomitable lizard! maybe with luck i will win two scaphognatus on the wheel​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

yes, party!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
So happpy, I just hope I ave enough bucks, and the time to make ankylodocus!!!

7 Likes

Might actually have to put forth some effort to snag this on D2’s game. Get the unlock and a copy without having to do anything with the parents, very much worth it.

9 Likes

Amazing will Try to get the beast!

2 Likes

It was a joke. Anyways all of you are wrong… introducing… jurassicworldthegamesaurus! It literally says it in the title.

4 Likes

Ludia needs to stop making jokes, I don’t think any joke they can make can ever beat their last joke called “the compensation”.

6 Likes

What compensation?

3 Likes

the bucks compensation for the glitch in may

3 Likes

That wasn’t a compensation, that was an donation.

2 Likes

No, a bad attempt to keep the affected ‘calm’.

5 Likes

I think this one should be easier than the brachi for me since its not that long…yipee.

3 Likes

this one should be easy for me because I won the brachiosaurus last week.

3 Likes

Final

this is the end of the last indominus rex gen 2 tournament

13 Likes

Finally! I missed their tournament the year before and had no intention of merging the Trex gen 2 and raptor gen 2 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Shucks, I can’t participate in this tournament because I won’t have access to the game while it’s going on, and just when it’s an Indominus Gen 2.

1 Like

I’m glad this tournament is happening because I was gonna get a few normal indominus but now I’ll probably get a few of these

3 Likes